Tenant-Occupied Property Management Services
Our administrative services include:
- Day-to-day responses to oral and written communications of all types from owners, vendors and tenants
- Preparation of notices for changes in tenancy, rents or services
- Routine and periodic site inspections
- Generating enforcement correspondence and responding to tenant inquiry relating to same
- Updating and recording unit files with new owner information
- Generating welcome letters
- Maintaining association functional files
Our supervisory services include:
- Preparation of detailed specifications for bidding on major jobs
- Consultation and preparation of insurance specifications
- Ordinary maintenance and repairs
- Ongoing repair/alteration of the property – excluding construction management and/or emergency services
Advisory services include:
- Claims administration
- Defect investigations
Financial transaction assistance includes:
- Deposit and rent collection
- Delinquency follow-up
- Lien enforcement policy and practiceInvoice approvalInvoice payment
- Preparation of 1099’sFinancial report preparation
Emergency service assistance includes:
- Emergency services not typically included in the day-to-day building operations of your homeowners’ association
- Fast response times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
On-going maintenance services include:
- Inspection and review of current contracts
- Biding out all ongoing maintenance with reputable local contractors and service
- Fast response times to most common matters that require attention, such as lighting replacements, fence repairs, sign installations, graffiti removal and other miscellaneous jobs
- Owner-Occupied Property Management Services
- In the event the owner of a property is unable to take care of the home they or a relative are living in, Giant Properties will manage the property in a manner consistent with your home owners’ association. We maintain the physical structure in terms of safety, security and improving asset value.
- Vacation or Short-Term Rentals. In the event an owner of a property wants to rent the home out periodically, we provide a combination of leasing and property management services and incorporate appropriate cleaning and laundry services into the operating budget.
- Vacant Properties
- In some cases, an owner may want to keep a property vacant for a period of time. A good example would be someone who wishes to move into an assisted living community for a trial period before committing to renting or selling the home. In this case we would manage the property using our HOA management approach. Whether you’re a homeowner or a family representative, contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
What People Say
I met this company over four years ago and they turned out to be a great help in renting out our properties. Mark, the agent, was able to help us get fair market value and gave us great advice on improvements that made the property more desirable. I personally plan on continuing to rely on Mark, on an ongoing basis, for our property rental needs.
Mark Dawson of Giant Properties has been managing the unit I rent with my daughter for over 2 years. He is responsive when we need him and is super personable. We have had few reasons to contact him, other than paying rent, but when we need him, he returns our calls immediately and promptly resolves any issues we have had. Our experience has been drama free.